Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the 19th annual Run to Feed the Hungry, the largest fundraiser for Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services (SFBFS)! This fun event takes place on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 22, 2012. Please note the following information:
- You must be age 18 and up to volunteer for this special event.
- You DO NOT have to attend a volunteer orientation to be eligible to volunteer for this event.
- Volunteers arrive between 6:15 and 7am (depending on your assignment) and must be available until approximately 11am.
- Volunteers must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time. There are very few seated tasks available on Thanksgiving Day.
- After completing the volunteer sign-up form, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. You will also receive a reminder e-mail one week prior to the event from Robin with final details on parking, attire, arrival time and more.
- If for any reason you must cancel, please notify Robin at (916) 456-1980 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Contact Robin at (916) 456-1980 or email@example.com.
Clean-up Crew (25 openings):
Volunteers on the Clean-up Crew make sure all debris is cleared from the areas surrounding the race. The job may have a less than glamorous title, but it is critical to leave the area cleaner than when the race began so the event may return every year. The Clean-up Crew has an arrival time of 7:00am. This is a great job if you’re interested in walking around to see the sights!
Sign up below to be a Cleanup Crew volunteer!
Run to Feed the Hungry
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95819
Total Capacity: 14
Openings Available: 0