Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the 19th annual Run to Feed the Hungry, the largest fundraiser for Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services (SFBFS)! This fun event takes place on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 22, 2012. Please note the following information:
- You must be age 18 and up to volunteer for this special event.
- Volunteers arrive between 6:15 and 7am (depending on your assignment) and must be available until approximately 11am.
- Volunteers must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time. There are very few seated tasks available on Thanksgiving Day.
- After completing the volunteer sign-up form, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. You will also receive a reminder e-mail one week prior to the event from Robin with final details on parking, attire, arrival time and more.
- If for any reason you must cancel, please notify Robin at (916) 456-1980 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Contact Robin at (916) 456-1980 or email@example.com.
Water and Snack Stations (105 openings):
Volunteers at the Water and Snack Stations will assist by passing out water bottles and snacks to race participants, restocking the bins of water, breaking down cardboard, and disposing of waste. Water and Snack Station volunteers have an arrival time of 7:00am. All volunteers will assist with the clean-up effort after the Water and Snack Stations slow down.
Sign up below to be a Water and Snack Station volunteer!
Run to Feed the Hungry
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95819
Total Capacity: 95
Openings Available: 0