Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the 19th annual Run to Feed the Hungry, the largest fundraiser for Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services (SFBFS)! This fun event takes place on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 22, 2012. Please note the following information:
- You must be age 18 and up to volunteer for this special event.
- You DO NOT have to attend a volunteer orientation to be eligible to volunteer for this event.
- Volunteers arrive between 6:15 and 7am (depending on your assignment) and must be available until approximately 11am.
- Volunteers must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time. There are very few seated tasks available on Thanksgiving Day.
- After completing the volunteer sign-up form, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. You will also receive a reminder e-mail one week prior to the event from Robin with final details on parking, attire, arrival time and more.
- If for any reason you must cancel, please notify Robin at (916) 456-1980 or email@example.com.
Questions? Contact Robin at (916) 456-1980 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crowd Control (60 openings):
Volunteers on the Crowd Control team may be assigned to either the starting line or the finish line, both exciting spots to view the race! You will receive your location assignment on Thanksgiving morning. Volunteers are needed at both areas to answer participants’ questions and help with the general flow of people to prevent bottleneck. Crowd Control volunteers have an arrival time of 7:00am. After all runners and walkers have passed by the starting line and finish line, volunteers will assist with the clean-up effort.
Sign up below to be a Crowd Control volunteer!
Run to Feed the Hungry
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95819
Total Capacity: 35
Openings Available: 0